Purpose of the Role
This role holder will be part of the International Business Finance team. The purpose of the role is to identify and implement key systems and process that enable effective reporting and business decision making, strengthen governance, commercial control and risk management.
Qualification & Experience
• MBA/ CA (2016- 2018)
• Prior experience in Business Finance
• Experience in International Business will be preferred
• Basic Knowledge of SAP
Key Deliverables of the Role
• Monitor and ensure performance of international units through MIS consolidation
• Reporting of Financials and preparing monthly Finance MOR, profit forecast, dashboards and perform variance analysis
• Review unit balance sheet and assess accounting hygiene and identify action areas
Participate in New Product Development- NPD task force, monitor performance of NPDs, evaluate CapEx - with the change in responsibility this will shift to units.
• Continuous analysis of brand parameters like effectiveness of spends, discounts, trade offers as well as unit performance parameters like FOH, profitability
• Partner international units in financial and other decisions, support them in corporate (HQ) led agendas, compliances, GRC etc.
• Partnering unit specific projects on automation, accounting, commercial controls, etc.
• Ensuring timely closer of monthly and quarterly accounting reporting to corporate HO
• Develop value added and competitive MIS for the business.
• Work closely with Corporate Finance teams on various aspects like statutory audit requirements, transfer price compliance, export realization forecast, agreements execution etc.
Skills & Competencies
• Business and Finance Acumen
• Data Analytics
• Project Management
• Networking & Influencing Skills
Growth Path & Future
• The incumbent can move to other Business Finance Roles (India and International), Corporate Finance (Treasury, Investor Relations etc), Commercial Roles across Sales Divisions or Factories
• Can also move to roles in Business Process Improvement department
• Reports to: Head – Finance, International Business
▪ Finance Teams in International Units
▪ Other Functions at HQ