(Any Work Location)
Responsibilities:-- Experience - 3 - 12 yrs
" - At least 2 full cycle implementations of Oracle MDM(2.1 & above) working as techno-functional consultant
- Design and understand business requirement from customer , take control of whiteboard for fit gap analysis and guide technical team to understand design and deliver requirement.
- Proficient in MDM VEE , Events management , Usage management , Aggregation , Exception management , Device Service points , Usage subscriptions , Service orders
- Worked on Integrations XAI , IWS and interfaces , Sync Requests(CCB , MDM)
- Hands on Batches , Scripts , UI Maps , Business Objects , Business Services , Change Handlers , Maintenance Services , User Exits
- Proficient in Oracle Utilities Application framework , J2EE , PL/SQL , XML , HTML , XSL , XPATH , XQUERY , CSS
- Proven documentation skills with ability to create Design documents
- Experience of working on upgrades is added advantage"