Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Lenskart is India's biggest and fastest-growing eyewear brand, with over 1000+ stores. The brand takes pride in being India's first D2C (Direct to consumer) company, which designs, makes and sells its products directly to consumers, without any middlemen or redistributors. Apart from India, Lenskart has now started operations in South East Asia, US and Middle East.
What are we looking for?
Smart. Succinct. Strategic—Lenskart is looking for writers who have a passion for writing and a vision for outstanding user experience, and can weave both together with great content. We want creators who are witty in their writing, brand-led in the way they think and excited about the idea of working in a fast-paced work environment. So if you think you can create magic with words, then here is exactly where you’re meant to be!
The role involves creating editorial-led commerce experiences and leading our brand transformation journey across consumer interfaces; online, offline, packaging, social, digital, new collections and trend launches.
- Develop and execute effective digital first communication strategies to bring alive Lenskart’s new creative direction where eyewear is situated at the intersection of culture, fashion and identity
- Own the brand from a content point of view; tonality and expression across different countries - US, India, Middle East, South East Asia
- Collaborating with the brand, design and fashion studio teams and managing content requirements across different verticals, applying strategic thinking to content creation, UI/UX content, and building content libraries.
- Constantly launch new trends in content experience from a global perspective
- Optimise content strategy for better viewer experience
- Eye for detail in different mediums: create one experience across brand touchpoints; app, stores, packaging, products, emailers, notifications, social, campaign launches, new collection launches, big sale events
Background and Skills
- Experience in editorial and ecommerce is a huge win! Even if separately
- Experience in fashion editorial (online or offline) is must
- Ability to write headline, short form content on fashion with personality and character
- Ability to make complex things simple for readers to not just understand, but enjoy
- Good education in journalism/ literature
- Understanding and experience with SEO is a bonus, though not mandatory