We are looking for a Testing Automation Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of
design with the art of programming. The role will include creating reusable, extensible, flexible,
high-performing and cutting edge applications.
- Tracking, Bug Reporting activities, and Risk Analysis.
- Having Very good knowledge of SDLC, QA process, and AGILE methodology.
- Good analytical skills and should be able to understand and scope requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions, and test cases.
- Good in understanding business requirements and converting them into Test Script.
- Strong Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have experience in Cucumber/Gherkin
- Hands-on experience in Unit Testing Frameworks
- Hands-on Experience with API Testing Tools
- Experience with Performance/load testing tools
- Experience in .Net with NUnit and SpecFlow
- Experience with TestRail
- Self motivated with strong leadership ability, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Exposure to writing process documents