Would you like to work in a rare hybrid model that offers the best of both worlds - Products and Services? Are you looking for the opportunity to demonstrate your mettle by running a project end-to-end - starting from client relationship to project management to delivery to invoicing?
Ideas2IT is a product engineering firm where Technology, Business, and Product engineering intersect. We possess deep expertise in building consumer and SaaS products. We deliver innovative solutions that involve developing cloud-native, scalable, data-driven applications. We take up the development of cognitive applications that leverage Machine Learning and NLP.
We have clocked phenomenal growth in the last ten years and are marching towards lofty goals. Ideas2IT has successfully rolled out multiple products like Pipecandy, that have become successful VC-funded startups.
About the role
This Project Management role entails abridging a forward-thinking client and a highly talented engineering team, to ensure seamless delivery of a cutting-edge product that has been iteratively validated.
Here’s what you’ll bring
- A deep understanding of the client’s business context and the problem we are solving
- 3+ years of experience in managing software delivery projects in medium to large IT services
- 9+ years of overall experience
- Advanced knowledge of coding to engage and guide the development team
- The ability to play a techno-functional role
- Experience in / Knowledge of, Agile Delivery Methodology and helping teams explore, adapt and optimize Agile-Lean processes, principles, and practices
- A disruptive attitude towards technology innovation
- Nurture and mentor a passionate team
- Client relationship management
As a Project Manager, here’s what you can do at Ideas2IT
- Take ownership of delivering innovative products for the cutting-edge Silicon Valley startups and enterprises alike
- Handle projects in varied and exciting/niche technologies like Data Science, Cloud Engineering, Blockchain, Mobile, etc.
- Bring your disruptive ideas to the table, and enjoy the freedom to experiment with them
- Critically influence the outcome of a startup, rather than limiting yourself to be a small cog in a large machine
- Support and inspire incredibly talented delivery teams, while making autonomous decisions on resource planning, the team’s appraisals, promotions, and more
- Work with the Senior Management on RFPs for innovation-led projects
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture with meritocracy being the sole true North
- Get trained and certified - PSM / Prince II / PMP Certification, SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager
- Onsite Opportunities available