What You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.Qualifications - External
- B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in EE/CE with 2+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing complex blocks of an SoC
- Excellent Verilog and logic design concepts
- Experience with sign off tools like DC/PT
- Experience with automation using scripting techniques such as PERL, Python or TCL
- Knowledge of bus protocols like AXI/AHB
- Excellent waveform debug skills using front end industry standard design tools like VCS, NCSIM, and ModelSim.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Should have experience working in geographically dispersed team and should be a strong team player