Business Analyst - Product Configuration
Experience - 1 to 3 Years
This is a hands-on techno functional role that will engage with cross-functional business and technology team members through the project lifecycle, to develop and configure business requirements to be used by the software development/delivery teams as well as the basis for test cases utilized for QA to ensure that solutions meet the original business requirements.
• Develop healthcare knowledge and a deep understanding of the product
• Analyze, configure, and resolve product configuration issues in a timely and systematic manner - Primary responsibility.
• Assist Sr. BA in requirement elicitation process
• Understand and analyze client requirement and translate the requirements into a functional solution
• Work closely with clients/Sr. BA/Product Owner to establish exact requirements and manage expectations
• Maintain requirements traceability
• Conduct Unit testing
• Participate in project planning, tacking and sprint ceremonies
• Perform configuration activities as required within the product through the UI
• Create user stories • Validate user stories as needed in the form of User Acceptance Testing • Act as point of contact for clients for questions/requests/issues on the working of the product.
Engineering or Management degree is desirable
(Only immediate joiner are preferred - 0 to 30 Days)