DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $14 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service –Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Location : Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
● Building and managing accounts and services in AWS using Control Tower and Service
● Creating fault tolerant and scalable solutions
● Supporting cloud-native applications
● Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
● Manage the configurations of all systems
● Capability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security
Skills and Requirements:
● Engineering degree with 3 to 8 years of experience in modern IT Infrastructure
operation and at least 2-4 years of experience in AWS Cloud solutioning and operations
● Experienced with the core AWS services, Terraform and CloudFormation
● Background in Linux/Unix administration
● Experience with Networking and security Technology for cloud services
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes in production
● Experience in setting up infrastructure monitoring
● Exposure to large-scale systems support and design
● Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
● A constant learner-mindset with the drive to creatively think outside the box and innovate