Networks is an R&D driven organization focused on being at the forefront of technological advancements in the field of telecommunications. With an R&D team comprising of more than 50% of the organization strength, we have continued to invest in the development of new product capabilities. Our products include carrier-grade optical transmission (based on DWDM/PTN/OTN technologies), fiber broadband (based on GPON/NG-PON), broadband wireless (based on LTE 4G/5G) as well as multi-gigabit Ethernet/IP switching and routing products that are fully designed and manufactured in India…a true pioneer of “Make in India” initiative.
Tejas is one of the leading innovators in India’s ICT sector with over 349 patents and a large repository of 280+ semiconductor IPs. Tejas is actively contributing to global 5G standards through its work in India’s telecom standards organization (TSDSI). All this has been done with an energetic & dedicated team of engineers, for whom no problem is unsolvable.
- The Software R&D team designs and develops the TejNeOS Software for the multi terabit ultra-converged switches used in data-centers and enterprise networks cross the globe.
- The data infrastructure that our customers build using these carrier-grade products is very critical and that is what keeps the world connected.
What will you do at Tejas:
- Develop and maintain automation framework for continuous integration regression testing
- Own and maintain regression test suites, run regression, analyze results and report breakages/bugs
- Collaborate with development team to enhance regression testing coverage
Please find the JD below –
- 1 to 15 years of experience developing software with C/C++ in an embedded Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) environment.
- Knowledge of RTOS features such as multi-tasking, multi-threading, synchronization, memory management, interrupts etc.
- Ability to use embedded software development tools including debuggers, protocol analyzers, etc.
- Able to plan and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Hands on experience in TCP/IP and sockets programming.
- Strong Layer 2, Layer 3 expertise with hands-on experience. L2 (xSTP, VLAN, LACP, LLDP) L3 (L3 (OSPF, BGP, Tunnels), Multicast (PIM, IGMP), ACL/QoS.
- Experience in Broadcom chipset (Qumran/Jericho) highly desired
- Experience in Virtualization (KVM, LXC, Docker) highly desired