Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.The Role:
As the2D Supervisor, you will be directly reporting into the Head of Broadcast and will be required to supervise, monitor, direct and influence the wide-ranging creative and technical aspects of high-end VFX production across multiple projects
- Creatively oversee VFX shots from concept to completion
- Direct the technical personnel
- Provide creative solutions to improve communication, workflow and production value in relation to VFX projects
- Work closely with the Producers and Production Managers to determine & implement the project schedule
- Supply creativedirection, and be responsible for driving success across entire VFX briefs, with a strong understanding of all disciplines within the VFX pipeline.
- The ideal candidate will take an active interest in staying abreast of changing trends in design, VFX, software andwill be committed to directing and mentoring his team in producing the highest standard of work at all times
Diversity and Inclusion
- Strong VFX experience in a supervisory/lead capacity in a post-production facility and/or agency
- Advanced level capability in Nuke, Cinema 4D, AFX and Maya
- Deep understanding of rendering solutions, capabilities, and limitations
- Excellent understanding of composition, light andcolour with strong attention to detail
- Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities
- Technically and creatively astute
- Excellent communication, organization
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Please contact email@example.com if you need the job advert or form in another format.Data
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.