Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
I.T. Support/Desktop Administrator
MBH Architects is a top-tier firm with a small firm feel. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Bengaluru, New York, Denver, and Mumbai. Our staff of over 200 employees work on projects ranging from high-density housing developments to sustainability-focused tech campuses to restaurants for MVPs like Michael Mina to memorable spaces for brands like Tesla, Allbirds, Invisalign, West Elm, and the world’s top luxury brands. We are seeking a highly organized, versatile, team-oriented person to join our team in Mumbai as a I.T. Support/Desktop Administrator.
This position takes responsibility for providing timely and customer-service focused I.T. support to the office in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware end-user issues
- System Maintenance Schedule including OS & software updates for systems & servers
- Firmware updates including systems & hardware
- New Hire and Termination administration – including deploying equipment, e-mail, phone, server access and security system. Set up systems and IT training
- Move computer and phone equipment as needed for moves and desk height adjustments; install ergonomic equipment
- Track I.T. supplies such as computer parts, peripherals, and ergonomic equipment
- Co-ordinate with vendors and consultants
- Manage I.T. equipment – including printers, cameras, laptops, etc.
- Handling IT related queries for Mumbai and US team
- Keep detailed inventory of hardware and software license up to date with details and deadlines
- Implement ways to improve I.T. procedures.
- Manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Prepare AV capabilities for presentation
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in I.T. support
- Knowledge of SCCM and Patch Manager is a plus
If you take your work seriously, but love to laugh at yourself and with others and never settle for anything less than stellar work, MBH Architects is for you.
MBH is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.