ENABL Engineering Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of ENABL A/S Denmark, was established on March 1, 2021, in Chennai, India – the business hub that is home to major names in the industry. As a provider of specialized Engineering Services to Global Wind Energy OEMs, ENABL has firmly established its superiority in the niche. Driven by organizational maturity, ENABL ramped up and optimized core strength, expanding and scaling up operations in:
• Technical Documentation
• PMO and
• Sustaining Engineering
The roadmap for ENABL in India envisions setting up Manufacturing divisions to service domestic and international markets with cutting-edge technologies, tools, and equipment for major Wind Energy OEMs. India offers a mature hiring ecosystem, and ENABL is on a surefooted path to achieve ambitious headcount growth.
Currently, we are looking for highly competent and dedicated APQP Expertsto join our efficient and friendly team. As part of ENABL India, you will become a leader for a team of exceedingly motivated and skilled engineers, working for some of the major companies globally, within the wind industry
Plan and Define:
• Hands-on exp. in review with specification requirement, Benchmarking study, CFT review and project plan
Product Design and Development:
• Proven Experience in Geometry, design features, details, tolerances against specification requirement.
• Rich experience in Design verification through prototypes and testing.
• DFM/A, Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) and Design Verification Plan and Report (DVP&R).
Process Design and Development:
• Should have good experience in Manufacturing techniques and measurement methods
• Expert Knowledge in Process Flow Charts, Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and Control Plan Methodology
Product and Process Validation:
• Statistical Process Control (SPC), Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) and Process Capability Studies
• Product Part Approval Process (PPAP) is ready for submission and production begins upon approval.
• Support on DV (Design Validation) & PV testing (Process Validation)
Feedback Assessment and Corrective Action:
• Understands the ongoing manufacturing process, RPN reduction, corrective actions (both internal and external).
• Good knowledge in Eight Disciplines of Problem Solving (8D). Problem solving failure analysis from failure tested parts or production parts.
Education Qualification: •
B.E Mechanical / Automobile with minimum 8 years of experience in Automotive / Heavy Engineering / Wind Industry background
• Knowledge of quality tools: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, DOE, QFD
• Experience with structured problem-solving Global 8D (Fishbone etc.,)
• Knowledge of QMS standards (VDA, ISO TS 16949)
• Work with technical documentation (standards); drawings
We offer: An interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with great colleagues across different countries, immense opportunities for personal growth, very good working conditions as well as health insurance and an attractive salary package.
ENABL is a Danish company, located in Aarhus, Denmark. We have an Indian subsidiary, ENABL Engineering Private Limited, which is located in Chennai. Our consultants possess extraordinary skills in the fields of wind, oil/gas, energy, design, and software. Enthusiastic specialists, great project managers, experienced constructors, and quick administrators – all are welcome here.
Our business is quickly expanding, and we expect it to continue over the next several years. If this position appeals to you, please apply with a comprehensive, chronological CV. We are looking forward to your application.
Interested candidates can forward your updated profile to this email id: email@example.com
Note: Immediate Joinee or Within 15 days Notice Period