Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
- Phreesia is looking for a hands-on Software Tester to join our growing team. You will work on an Agile team on a variety of projects, such as API integrations, and will gain experience designing, developing, and implementing effective test suites covering all aspects of verification.
- The mission for the Software Tester is to develop / execute on test plans that accurately reflect how customers want to use Phreesia integration products in Agile sprints and to provide Phreesia customers with high quality releases.
- QA Engineer (Markets) is a hands-on full stack QA who will work in a team on a variety of Integration projects and will design, develop and implement effective test suites covering all aspects of verification.
- Responsibilities: Participate in the full range of testing activities in Agile sprints as a tester: • Work with QA Lead, Product Management, Developers, and Architects to determine and identify test scenarios. • As a full-stack QA you will be involved with both manual and automation testing of the features of the Integration products depending on the sprint needs and perform Web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black and white box, load, performance, and end-to-end testing. • Document / report on / review / prioritize bug reports and other test results.
- Qualifications: • - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline • - 5+ years of experience testing / automating multi-tier Web and API Applications • At least 3 years of Integration / API testing experience • 2+ years of proven experience with QA automation using an object-oriented language (C# (preferable), Java) with Selenium and test framework (NUnit/TestNG) • 2+ years of proved experience with QA automation of service / API tests • - Knowledge of Postman, Fiddler, or similar tools • - Knowledge and work experience with Jenkins, Bamboo • - Knowledge and work experience with Git, Stash or similar tools • - Knowledge and work experience with SQL / ODBC • - Knowledge of performance testing tools (JMeter and similar) • - Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems • - Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to shifting priorities / process changes, work independently and collaboratively. • - Ability to quickly learn new systems. • - Experience working in distributed teams . © Rayden Design Studio Pvt Ltd 2 • - Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships. © Rayden Design Studio Pvt Ltd 3
- Who we are: Rayden Interactive offers Global Design & IT Services through an honest, creative and humancentric approach. We are humbled to have been able to associate ourself with a roster of clients and help them achieve their business goals in the most efficient manner. Our strength lies in the trust and honesty to our employees, clients and all the stakeholders involved in the organisation. At Ri we believe in nurturing the spirit of collaboration and companionship to help each other be successful in their life. At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about their clients, but we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you. We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer. To understand more about the company, please go through these websites – Rayden Interactive – www.raydeninteractive.com Phreesia - www.phreesia.com