JOB IS OPEN ACROSS ALL LOCATIONS IN INDIA
What are we looking for? Lead Machine Learning Engineer.
We are looking for smart, self-driven, high energy people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for technology in Machine Learning Space. Our analysts have a blend of in-depth domain expertise in one or more areas (Financial Services), strong business acumen and excellent soft skills & Exposure to Technology.
What do we require?
To work with clients to understand the issues they face, diagnose problems, design solutions and facilitate solution deployment on Azure ML. One can be an individual contributor or lead small teams depending on the project. You will be pivotal to understanding the requirement, problem definition and discovery of the overall solution. One will also have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions for clients by connecting various functions of cloud components.
Industry knowledge- Knows basics of machine learning, is aware of cloud services, Azure services, has a deep understanding of coding practices, knows how to guide teams on debugging the issues, can connect the dots to arrive at a solution and is very good at presentation of the ideas, thoughts and solutions.
- Atleast one MLOps project experience
- Minimum 3 years of Data science project experience
- Working experience on any of the cloud vendors (AWS or Azure or GCP skills).
Technical knowledge- has expertise in cloud technologies, specifically MS Azure, and services with hands on coding to –
- Python Programming - Expert and Experienced - 4 -5 years
- DevOps Working knowledge with implementation experience - 1 or 2 projects a minimum
- Hands-On MS Azure Cloud knowledge
- Understand and take requirements on Operationalization of ML Models from Data Scientist
- Help team with ML Pipelines from creation to execution
- List Azure services required for deployment, Azure Data bricks and Azure DevOps Setup
- Assist team to coding standards (flake8 etc)
- Guide team to debug on issues with pipeline failures
- Engage with Business / Stakeholders with status update on progress of development and issue fix
- Automation, Technology and Process Improvement for the deployed projects
- Setup Standards related to Coding, Pipelines and Documentation
- Adhere to KPI / SLA for Pipeline Run, Execution
- Research on new topics, services and enhancements in Cloud Technologies
- Responsible for successful delivery of MLOps solutions and services in client consulting environments;
- Define key business problems to be solved; formulate high level solution approaches and identify data to solve those problems, develop, analyze/draw conclusions and present to client.
- Assist clients with operationalization metrics to track performance of ML Models
- Agile trained to manage team effort and track through JIRA
- High Impact Communication- Assesses the target audience need, prepares and practices a logical flow, answers audience questions appropriately and sticks to timeline.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, with Relevant experience in the field of MLOps / Cloud
- Domain experience in Capital Markets, Banking, Risk and Compliance etc.
- Exposure to US/ overseas markets is preferred
- Azure Certified – DP100, AZ/AI900
Domain / Technical / Tools Knowledge:
- Object oriented programming, coding standards, architecture & design patterns, Config management, Package Management, Logging, documentation
- Experience in Test Driven Development and experience in using Pytest frameworks, git version control, Rest APIs
- Azure ML best practices in environment management, run time configurations (Azure ML & Databricks clusters), alerts.
- Experience designing and implementing ML Systems & pipelines, MLOps practices
- Exposure to event driven orchestration, Online Model deployment
- Contribute towards establishing best practices in MLOps Systems development
- Proficiency with data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, R & Python)
- High level understanding of database concepts/reporting & Data Science concepts
- Hands on experience in working with client IT/Business teams in gathering business requirement and converting into requirement for development team
- Experience in managing client relationship and developing business cases for opportunities
- Azure AZ-900 Certification with Azure Architecture understanding is a plus
We are looking proactive and customer focused individual who has a great affinity towards various FS process innovations. The candidate will also play a significant role in refining our MLOps services for the FS Sector. The candidates should have prior relevant work experience, excel in ambiguous situations, and possess a passion for helping companies become more competitive. We value intellectual curiosity, initiative and entrepreneurial drive!
Candidates must be open to domestic and international travel as per requirements.