This position is responsible for the development of Planning Budgeting, Essbase Applications and integrations. This position will collaborate with various technical experts within our organization to implement technologies within our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system. This position will work on solutions for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
Job Location : Anywhere in India; Pref - Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Noida, Kolkata, Gandhinagar, Mumbai
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Function as applications design architect/Lead for Hyperion Planning and Essbase application development
· Complete end to end implementation of the projects
· Collaborate effectively with other groups
· EPM Experience 5+ Years
· Experience in Implementation of Hyperion with strong Application Development process experience on Hyperion EPM Product Suite
· Experience in Requirement Gathering
· Sound knowledge on Hyperion Planning / PBCS/EPBCS
· Sound functional knowledge (Understand of planning modelling like P&L, BS, Workforce, Capex and Project planning and inter dependencies)
· Sound Knowledge on Business Rules/Forms / Task Lists / Reports
· Hands on Experience on Planning Modules is must
· Good communication Skills
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.