It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.Location : PUNE
The Engagement Manger (/Senior Specialist) will play a vital role in managing consulting and analytics engagements in Lifesciences. He / She will be expected to solve business problems, develop analytical solutions, prioritize objectives, assign tasks, and manage multiple teams in order to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction and targeted financial results.
The person additionally will be expected to provide leverage to the management in business development and capability development activities .The person should be open to travel to client locations for short durations depending on the project requirements. The role requires the person to connect with the client on a day-to-day basis, understand, prioritize, and translate the requirements to the delivery team. The person typically, coordinates and supervises the daily activities of individual contributors (business, operational, research support or production team). Typically, does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised. Interprets client and/or customer needs and assesses requirements. Brings in thought leadership to devise the best solution constructs and guides the team.
Qualification & Experience
- Solutioning: Building on analytics mandate across different functions / departments in Lifesciences organizations. Deliver on analytical solutions in LS domain leveraging deep business understanding and analytical expertise.
- Strong business experience working in or with life sciences companies across the commercial analytics value chain
- Specific experience (8+ years) in developing data science, analytics, and visualization solutions to address business questions and foster data-driven decisions in the pharmaceutical commercial and marketing, including but not limited to:
- Build post launch performance tracker, and other drug performance dashboards
- Customer/stakeholder engagement optimization
- Primary and secondary market research
- Cohort analysis, patient finding and segmentation, journey mapping
- Treatment pathways, treatment journeys, treatment switch patterns
- Market Sizing, segmentation, competitive analysis
- Payor analysis, tender optimization, market access analytics
- Expertise with datasets relevant for the commercial and marketing space including but not limited to:
- Patient-level and claims datasets (global and market-specific)
- Therapeutic area-specific datasets of oncology, vaccines, and pharmaceuticals (hospital/specialty, primary care, etc.)
- Marketing and consumer data
- Integrated data on hospitals, physicians, health care providers
- Payor information, formulary data
- Market-level data, market trends and shares, competitor benchmarks
- Knowledge of business process flows, systems and operational procedures and a point of view on best practices which can be used for analysis and recommendations
- Experience in creating, capturing and/or analyzing the business requirements
- Experience in leading business discovery sessions to understand and map the existing and desired business processes
- Program management and prioritization: Lead client engagements and assignments to ensure successful and timely delivery of output with high quality and in accordance with client's needs and expectations.
- Analytics Sophistication: Understand the business problem and build the analytical solution framework leveraging advanced analytics algorithms as well as visualization platforms as needed. Produce outcome, generate insights and present findings to the client that meet business requirements.
- People management: Manage multiple teams, perform performance appraisals and develop career progression metrics.
- Governance: Define standard metrics and KPIs for clients and establish processes to measure them. Responsible for the quality of delivery for the engagements as measured by relationship specific measures as well as Net Promoter Score (NPS). This would include, among other things, design & review of the solution, scaling and institutionalizing analytics in the client organization, high level of program management, and meeting all other engagement goals.
- Business development: Assist the global sales and consulting teams and coordinate with internal capability teams in pursuing ongoing leads / RFPs from solutioning standpoint.
- The person must have displayed Analytics delivery excellence and solutioning expertise to life sciences clients with increasing span of influence over their careers. This is an opportunity to be a part of the core founding team to meet global pharma analytics needs for a pharma major, with an immense potential for growth.
- Knowledge of developing dashboards end-to-end. Understanding of design infused approach to dashboard development will be a plus.
- Experience leading the end-to-end design, development, and deployment of dashboards.
- Expected to have minimum 3-7 years of work experience in developing and deploying sophisticated analytical solutions.
- Minimum 3+ years in life sciences analytics.
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Experience presenting to and influencing functional leaders and stakeholders.
- Skills: Tableau or Power BI, Python/ R, SQL, Inquisitive solutions, and story telling
BE / BTech, Masters / Bachelors in Statistics, Economics
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!