Immediate Joiners Only (Max 60 Days)
Job Title : SAP Payroll Tech Delivery Specialist
Req. Experience : 6+ years in SAP payroll
CTC : 16.5 LPA
- Configuration of the following India Payroll (and Mexico payroll is a plus) and Benefit components: wage types, gross payroll, deductions, tax authorities and tax models, health plans, insurance plans, savings plans, flexible spending plans and integration of benefits with payroll, processing, and Payroll Control Center (PCC).
- Provide production support for a bi-weekly and monthly payroll. Included in production support is quickly analyzing and providing solutions for problems found during a live payroll cycle.
- Act as liaison between business owners and technical teams to communicate changes as they relate to project/ticket updates, preparation, data analysis, documentation and training.
- Installation of BSI TUBS (preferred but not required).
- Designing and maintaining interfaces with 3rd party vendors for benefits, ACH and check payments and taxes.
- Creating testing data using Epi-Use Data Sync Manager, comparing payroll results using Epi-Use Variance Monitor, and creating reports using Epi-Use Query Manager
- Assisting in payroll year-end activities and payroll adjustments for India and Mexico payroll processing.
With your critical and strategic thinking abilities, you create opportunities to empower and enrich an essential part of our business. This role spans supporting SAP HCM & Payroll modules for the countries we support and refining unlimited complex needs for our customers, who span multiple countries, jurisdictions, and many other fascinating complexities.
- Experience and or certification with SuccessFactors Employee Central ( EC) and Employee Central Payroll (ECP) is desirable (but not required).
- Minimum 6 years of HR IT experience
- At Least 2 life cycles projects from Blueprinting to Go-live. Multiple years of production support facilitating year end activities.
- Experience working with both offshore teams as well as third party vendors preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, MIS or related field or equivalent experience. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred. MBA is a plus.
- Highly knowledgeable about industrial tool related to SAP Payroll and SAP ECP, i.e. Cloning tool, payroll migration tools…
- Expertise in understand Payroll Business processes, Payroll Year-End activities (USA and international), experience working with HR Service Pack upgrades.
- Strong Testing skills including writing SIT test scripts, coordinating testing sessions, Parallel, UAT, and regressing testing.