Designation: Motion Graphic Artist
Job Location: Panampilly, Ernakulam
Job Types: Full-time
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-3 years
- Resourceful and Responsive.
- Ethical and Transparent.
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism;
- Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly
- Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management
- Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within the area of responsibility
- Contributes to a collegial team environment
- Willing to work on a weekend.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding brief & ideating on creative concepts.
- Responsible for creative phases including conceptualization, storyboarding, animating, and editing 2D and 3D motion graphics
- Identify the best techniques and methods to communicate material on social media platforms.
- Edit short and long-form videos from scratch for various channels using impeccable creative
- Collaborates closely with Creative Director and other team members
- Design new approaches to visually feature products, applications, demonstrations, stats, data, graphs, and charts within video content.
- Maintains brand guidelines and understands brand objectives while pushing creative and visual boundaries.
- Maintains a reliable file system to facilitate streamlined collaboration and creativity.
- Stays abreast of industry news and trends as well as trends in technology, news, and entertainment.
- Works independently as well as with internal teams to manage complex projects and meet deadlines, often with a quick turnaround.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Blender, Maya, Adobe Animate etc.. is a plus
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, and design skills
- Portfolio of work
Salary INR 20,000 - 30,000