We are looking to hire experienced professionals to manage the engineering within the Cloud infrastructure & engineering team on our client-side. This team delivers foundational technologies that power the Microsoft Azure platform globally! This is the beginning of an incredible journey at Hanu, and we would love to have you if you will have us!
Role- Cloud Ops Manager - Infra and Network
Experience 10 to 15 Years
Location- Greater Noida
About Hanu- An Insight Company
Hanu is part of Insight, a Fortune 500 solutions integrator with global presence in more than 21 countries. Insight’s technical expertise spans across cloud and edge-based transformation solutions helping organizations accelerate their digital journey to modernize their business and maximize the value of technology.
Hanu, now an Insight company, is an award-winning Microsoft partner of more than 20 years, and a certified Azure Expert Managed Service Provider. Hanu supports enterprises in Healthcare, Manufacturing, BFSI and hi-tech industry with unequalled intelligence and digital transformation expertise in Apps and Infrastructure, Data and AI, and Cloud Security,
Hanu’s 570+ rockstar employees enjoy the culture rooted in respect, openness and transparency, client obsession, and Kaizen - continuous learning and improvement. With aggressive growth plans in India, Hanu plans to grow their strength of employees to 5000+ employees by end of 2024.
Role- Cloud Ops Manager- Infra & Network
Experience- 10-15 years
· Operate within Global Delivery Model
· Customer centric approach
· Strong verbal and written English language skills.
· Team Management experience
· Willing to work in 24x7 model
· Experience in managing IT infrastructure and network on public/private cloud or On-premises. (Preferably Azure).
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with People and Team management Skills
· Hands-on experience managing infrastructure for Public cloud platform from Network standpoint — e.g., firewalls/Nextgen firewalls, traffic, bandwidth, port and protocols, packet tracing, routing, switching, network security group and log management technology.
· Full-stack knowledge of Cloud IT infrastructure: Network, Security, Compute and Applications and Databases (Preferred)
· Have Knowledge of Azure Native Cloud Network tools & Solutions like NSG, Firewall, App Gateway, Network Watcher, WAF, DOS etc. should also be open to adopting new technology to enhance customer experience by working with 3rd party tools.
· Hands on experience reviewing OS layer, Network traffic and monitor.
· Have knowledge and experience around IT infra such as Operating systems — Windows, Unix and Linux families, Hypervisors, IP networks — WAN and LAN, Routing, Switching, Proxy, Ports and Protocols, Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Cloud (Azure) IAM,
· Experience in Network solution, architectural and implementation (preferred).
· Responsible to manage a team of Network and Infra engineers (L1 and L2), mentoring, guiding, and evaluating progress of every individual.
· Will be working for a range of clients to manage and maintain a range of network and infra on public cloud platform (Azure)
· Monitor and Manage network and infra health checks, recommend best practices and optimal solution.
· Recommend network and infra solutions to be deployed with azure best practices
· Develop practical network and infra roadmaps to meet client requirements
· Recommend Tools and Technology to enhance network and infra practice
· Develop strong cloud network and infra operations with threat and risk management
· Draft network diagrams and standards to be reviewed and approved by stakeholders and/or formally authorized by practice owners
· Enhance monitoring capabilities using automation, azure native or 3rd party tools
· Graduate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology
· Relevant Industry certifications on Microsoft Azure, AWS & Google Cloud and any network related certifications preferred such as CCNA (Routing & Switching), CCNP, CCIE.
We are inviting all cloud enthusiasts who see the ‘Future in Cloud’ with a fast-paced global company. Drop your CV at email@example.com