Quantiphi is an award-winning Applied AI and Big Data software and services company, driven by a deep desire to solve transformational problems at the heart of businesses. Our signature approach combines groundbreaking machine-learning research with disciplined cloud and data-engineering practices to create breakthrough impact at unprecedented speed.
Role: Client Solutions Partner - Unit Product Manager
Work Location: India (Mumbai, Bangalore)
Experience: 5 to13 years
We are looking for a driven and passionate product manager to join our product team. In this position, you will work with the Conversational AI team and various go-to-market teams to deliver a product strategy and roadmap of a next-gen AI-driven CX transformation product, assuring a solid value proposition and effective delivery of the different product modules, which range from global integrations through different features and services, to new business models coming from functional and business owners. You will collaborate with a very talented team of unit product managers, product owners and product engineers, and will be supported by Solution Architects as well as partners and other key stakeholders. If you have years of experience in pre-sales and delivering solutions in a fast-paced environment with the ability to build and manage relationships with partners, join us!
1. Product Strategy:
a. Own the product module strategy for TX (Total experience) transformation
b. Know the market, devise market positioning and take the product to market
c. Engage with customers, define the product roadmap
d. Maintaining a good understanding of the target customer organization and their business strategies.
2. Product Development:
a. Determine and deploy key technologies, tools, and processes that power our product teams
b. Partner with the Lighthouse customers, Services teams, and Engineering to fine-tune experiences with virtual agent support experiences
c. Partner with engineering, design, QA, and analytics teams to define, build, and iterate on new tools
d. Own KPIs and deliver measurable impact across member satisfaction and operational efficiency
3. Brand Awareness and Lead Generation:
a. Product messaging
b. Conducting roadshows with channel partners
c. Leading webinars, events & summits
d. Own evangelization of the product to internal and external stakeholders
e. Work with pre-sales teams across the organization for lead-generation and delivering product pitches to prospects.
f. Creating and maintaining a stakeholder mapping and establishing regular connects with them.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
1. 4 to 6 years of experience as a product manager in AI, data & cloud-native software companies. Experience with Conversational AI products is a plus.
2. Experience and knowledge of critical phases of the sales process which includes requirement gathering, sales planning, solution scoping, proposal drafting and presentation.
3. Experience working in an Agile environment, as well as leveraging third-party products under SaaS and PaaS models.
4. Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure milestones are met.
5. Strong customer focus with experience crafting visions and solutions with a team
6. Very good research skills
7. Good collateral creation, and presentation skills.
8. Ability to work independently and act on own initiative.
9. Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
10. Excellence in structuring complex tasks and possess strong coordination skills.
11. Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams.