Designation: Lead Engineer (Engineer II, Software Engineering)
Location: Kochi, India
Experience: 7 - 12 Years
Qualification: B. Tech /MCA /BCA
Role: Individual Contributor
- MS Windows programming C#/.NET
- ASP.NET Web Application Development
- MVC Framework Experience
- Entity Framework Experience
- SQL Server Experience
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD) experience
- Strong Design Skills (ability to understand the whole system)
- Microsoft Azure Platform and Azure SDK, DevOps experience
- Xerox EIP SDK Programming Experience (desired but not required)
- User Interface Design experience
- Preferably Agile Software Development Process experience
- Software Debug and Troubleshooting
- MS Windows Print Path Experience
- MS Windows Application Development
- MS Windows programming C++
- Develops SST Solution Software by designing, developing, and evolving our Print and Fleet Management Solutions
- Completing programming using languages and software products
- Designing and conducting unit level tests and contributing to System Level verification.
- Adhering to the Agile Software development methodology.
- Participating in the peer inspection process
- Abiding by the Corporate licensing policies
- Complying with UI Design as well as Xerox branding standards.
- Contributing to Xerox’s Patent portfolio by generating and Submitting Intellectual Property ideas.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Using the Software Configuration Management tools and check in processes.
- Supporting Users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.