Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Significant experience with and knowledge of Agile design methodologies and processes and use of Agile tools.
- Significant experience with and knowledge of Git or other similar version control systems. Preferable knowledge of BitBucket.
- A portfolio of Android apps in the Play Store store is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Android Developer
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent is preffered.
- ONLY WORK FROM OFFICE
- A university graduate; Masters (Computers / Business) is preferred