Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
MuleSoft API Developer
LIXIL – WHO WE ARE
LIXIL is made up of many individual brands such as INAX, GROHE and American Standard, offering water and housing products that make better homes a reality for everyone, everywhere. LIXIL’s difference isn't what we do or where we do it, it is how we do it. We combine meaningful design, an entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to improving accessibility for all, and responsible business growth to make things that matter – to people, to communities, and to the world we live in. We are proud that our products touch the lives of more than a billion people every day but believe we have the potential to do so much more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Have passion for the convergence of technology and business. Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. Also, Play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts.
- Experience with REST, Salesforce, SAP, database and SFTP connectors
- Strong hands-on development experience on Mule AnyPoint Studio
- At least 4 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large enterprise application systems
- At least 3 years’ in depth hands on application development experience in MuleSoft ESB/API.
- Should have experience in Mule version 3 onwards in MuleSoft ESB , MuleSoft Cloudhub.
- Should have been part of at least one MuleSoft implementation from design to development or Migration from any other product to MuleSoft.
- Should have experience in Database like Oracle/MySQL/DB2
- Should have worked on tools like Jenkins, Maven, Munit and Postman
- Should have experience on Github or any other source code repository
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience on MuleSoft experience
- At least 3 years experience on design, building, testing and documenting the APIs
- At least 2 years of experience working on agile environments
- Mule Certification in 3.X or 4 and Good Communication Skills