Azure Technical Project Manager
Exp: 10 to 15 years
- Minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience, with 4+ Years Project Management Experience
- Stakeholder and client relationship management – experience managing captive clients of tech giants is preferred
- Strong communication – Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Handling multiple stakeholder environment - Provide strategic direction. Work with multiple stakeholders to align the delivery of services with the strategic needs of client. Create and manage long-term goals.
- Manage program to ensure adherence wrt scope, budget, and timeline.
- Must have development background in Microsoft stack (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, AZURE PaaS Services, etc.)
- Past Application Migration , Transformation Experience , + If Cloud migration program experience.
- Monitor program progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Resolve conflicts and handle issues at program level. Address escalation at program level and status reporting.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Identify and manage Risks at the program level
- Resolve problems and implement efficiency improvements.
- Responsible for delivery in terms of quality, timeliness and ensure effective knowledge management across the program / engagement
- Analyse economics of program plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment
- Effective Communication skills on schedules and cost budgets of the program