Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative, fast-paced Precisely team.
As a Senior Software Engineer I, Quality Management, you will oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the team. This may include developing test strategies, designing test plans, identifying bugs, and reviewing testing reports. You will be participating in functional, regression, performance, security, API and database testing of software products.
- Participate in the design phases of new software/product feature development and promotes continuous testing to guarantee an error free final product.
- Be automating test cases using existing Test Automation framework.
- Be identifying potential quality issues and report them to development team.
- Be responsible for identification of test requirements from defined specifications, mapping test case requirements, and designing test coverage plans.
- Be executing both manual and automated test cases.
- Ensure proper documentation of all executions and prepare detailed failure reports.
- Be responsible for testing complex deployments of cloud and on-premises products.
- BE/BTech/MCA/ equivalent degree in computer science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college.
- Worked on defect reporting and testcase management tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla, VSTS, Testlink etc.
- Experience in automation, API and performance testing tools like Cypress, SoapUI, Selenium, Postman etc.
- Participated in Cloud/On-Premise Enterprise products deployments.
- Expertise in creating end to end business use-cases.
- Worked on Agile methodology for software testing and development.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of SQL/Postgresql and able to perform queries.
- AWS, docker knowledge will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Gitlab pipelines.