Extraordinary careers start here
NCS is a global technology services firm with a team in India that’s going places. We’re growing across Asia Pacific and need people to help us build next-generation solutions and shape the future of technology. You’ll be working on global projects from day one. With the chance to make an impact across Singapore, Australia and beyond.
We're guided by our vision of advancing communities, and bringing people and technology together to make the extraordinary happen. We create end-to-end technology solutions and services clients with our Next capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in Applications, Infrastructure, Engineering and Cyber Security.
Join us and be part of this extraordinary journey too. With our culture of learning and professional development and our global presence, the possibilities are endless.
Your role is only the beginning
At NCS, we pride ourselves on empowering our people and talent to their fullest potential, wherever they are in the world. Learning together in our NCS DOJO, we have comprehensive, built-in, training and industry standard qualifications that will allow you to up-skill and re-skill as we grow together.
We’re committed to helping learning flow throughout our organisation We’ve created an ecosystem of meaningful projects, mentorship and personalised support to ensure you progress and develop. To broaden your perspectives, we also have multiple ‘playgrounds’ that work as Project Teams, Client Tribes, Strategy Groups and Centres-of-Excellence across Asia Pacific. And if there are any ideas or projects that interest you, we’re always listening and ready to play.
What will you be expected to do?
· Analyze functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines.
· Ensure codes comply with NCS security guidelines.
· Analyze process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices.
· Participate in peer reviews to improve project quality.
· Hands-on individual and be able to work with local and offshore teams to deliver projects on the technical aspects.
· Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
What should you have:
· 4 to 10 years of overall experience
Additional experience it would be great to have:
· Experience as a Web & Window Application developer using React JS (Material UI), Ext JS, .NET Core, Kafka, MongoDB, NodeJS, .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, C#.
CTA: Ready to start your extraordinary journey with NCS? Reply to [email/website]
Make extraordinary happen
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role.