Location : Hybrid (Bangalore / Hyderabad /Mohali)
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
As a Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, creating, and enhancing multi-tenant systems capable of loading and transforming a large volume of structured and semi-structured fast-moving data.
Many organizations are just beginning to realize the amazing power and efficiencies enabled by the cloud. But our teams have been there for years, and our ZPA R&D team has been at the forefront of cloud technology, developing innovative tools and systems that are giving customers better visibility and security than they’ve ever had. The cloud is transforming business, and the ZPA R&D team offers a unique opportunity to shape the future of security in the cloud.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
· Build robust and scalable data infrastructure (both batch processing and real-time) to support needs from internal and external users
· Design Database schema and modeling, designing and implementing APIs that provide access to features and functionality with an eye towards scale and security
· Maintain and enhance a platform to collect and ingest several billion (and growing) log events from our globally distributed cloud infrastructure and provide actionable insights and visibility to our customers and researchers.
· 5+years of experience in Java development in a highly distributed and enterprise-scale environment
Extensive experience in Microservices and scalable environments.
Good experience in design and architecture.
· Strong database knowledge of SQL constructs, and data modeling
· Familiarity with implementing services following the REST model
· Ability to learn, evaluate and adopt new technologies
· Bachelor Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
· Experience working with streaming data processing infrastructure and/or experience with identities and access management systems, like Okta, SAML protocols, and security services.
· Experience with data serialization techniques and data stores for persisting events.
· Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure services on AWS/Azure.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.