W3care Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an award-winning web and mobile apps development company having clientele in 18+ countries around the world. We are known for developing reliable and scalable software applications for various OS, Browser and devices. Our prime values are honesty, transparency, reliability and quality deliverables, and we will be moving forward with these values in future as well. W3care apparently also focus on timely delivery and cost effective solutions. We also keep unique creative web & mobile app designing and internet representation on priority.
We respect and value all our team members. Mutual trust and confidence forms the cornerstone of our relationships within the organization. In our people, we encourage confidence, a thirst to learn and a burning desire to excel.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. You should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
* 1.5 to 3 Years of working experience as an Open Source Wordpress PHP Developer.
* Capable to Work on Wordpress website backend
* Test and maintain the code quality to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
* Wordpress Website optimization, Maintenance & upgrade Security Standards.
* Involve in continuous learning and gain knowledge of the latest technologies.
* Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach
* Hands on experience in Plugin Developmet and writing clean and efficient code
* Ability to maintain and extend existing code base.
* Knowledge of WordPress coding standards
* Prior experience in working with WordPress, Plugin, WordPress + Woo-Commerce
* Knowledge of WP hosting (WordPress dedicated hosting)
* Must have good knowledge of website optimization tools such as google page insight, GTMetrix, etc.
* Integrate a wide range of WordPress plugins, API calls, and third-party apps and forms.
* Have an understanding of MySQL Database
* Excellent in OOPS concepts and implementation in projects
* Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
* Contributing to our internal development & DevOps processes to improve quality and efficiency
* Follow SEO best practices for site development
* Good understanding of debugging and technical troubleshooting
* Website optimization, Maintenance & upgrade Security Standards.
* Technical planning and estimation around new projects
* Research and recommend new technologies and tools for effective integration across various platforms
* Good communication skills.