Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Captivate Prime team is looking for an exceptional Senior Quality Engineer who can thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused team. The candidate will own the responsibility of assigned area and lead it completely starting from conception to production support.
This position is based in Bangalore, India.Responsibilities
- Own the responsibility of assigned area and lead it completely in various phases of SDLC e.g. requirement analysis, test planning (including non-functional requirements e.g. scalability, performance, resilience), estimation & execution, automation, production release & production issue RCA.
- Engage with customers and product management teams (co-located in Bangalore) to understand the user stories and design an innovative solution.
- Execute functional, workflow/user-centric test cases manually as needed.
- Participate in the evolution of best Quality practices.
- Display thought leadership through presentations in various aspects of Software Quality
- Work as part of a highly motivated Agile team in short release cycles.
- Graduate in Comp Science or related field
- Good knowledge of Web & API automation testing with capability to drive innovation in testing automation tools development.
- Expertise in any one programming language (Java, Python)
- Experience in api testing (REST api's preferably)
- Experience in testing web applications/cloud solutions (multi-tier complex architecture solutions)
- Strong problem-solving skills needed to identify, research, and resolve problems
- Strong computer science fundamentals & data structures knowledge.
Good to have skills:
- Working knowledge of AWS or any other cloud platform.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS to be able to write SQL for data velidation & automation (MySQL, PostgreSQL, ORACLE etc.)