Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Engineering Manager [DevOps & AWS]
- Experience in providing technology client service
- Customer Focus
- Proven ability to use relevant data analytics approaches and tools to problem-solve and trouble-shoot.
- Knowledge & experience with Build languages
- Focus on quality and detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Strong focus on CI/CD
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability
- People Leadership
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading, Coaching & mentoring of team to uplift skills and knowledge to perform their role
- Execute & Drive hands-on design, maximise and implementation of best practice CI/CD across enterprise.
- Champion a CI/CD mindset and corresponding cultural transformation.
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes and tooling.
- Promote collaboration (both internal and external to Service team) of Software Delivery Tools, Continuous Delivery and DevOps usage.
- Shape, Design, Develop, Support & Implement Software Delivery in alignment with the roadmap
- Maintain an understanding of Best practice initiatives within own specialist area, and IT in general by continually seeking out relevant industry and technical knowledge. Improve on professional skills by completing necessary development activities
- Work as an effective team member, supporting peers and recognising the contributions of others to ensure the achievement of team goals
- Demonstrate and provide professional and ethical behaviour in your actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Ensure all personal training records are maintained and kept up to date
- Take reasonable care for own health & safety, as well as that of others
- Conform with all internal operating procedures relevant to the position.
It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following qualifications and experience
- 15+ years Technology experience
- 10+ years in application development and / or support roles
- People Leadership
- Technical Domain experience (eg SME, Techonogy or Tools
- Platform automation tools (DB Management, AWS, Jenkins, GITHUB)
- Workflow tools such as JIRA / Rally
- Experience working in Payments Domain highly regarded