Java Technical Lead-Aditi India (Bangalore)
• The candidate should have good experience with Java/J2EE based technologies who can drive the technical success of the project by providing directions to the technical team and suggestions to the architectural approach to meet the product vision implemented by a cross-functional team.
• The person will contribute to the team as a technical mentor and ensure that the team has the proper technical knowledge to be successful.
• In collaboration with the Engineering Manager/Technical Manager you proactively inform the client of technical risks or process issues, e.g., changing priorities during a sprint, lack of planning, and you do this in a constructive manner.
• Strong Java/J2EE development experience with demonstrated ability to develop and troubleshoot large mission applications & software products.
• Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
• Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using Java/J2EE
• Core Java language (collections, concurrency/multithreading)
• Web Technologies (Spring (IOP, MVC, AOP), Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web services)
• Experience in writing cron job with Python
• Excellent exposure in microservices design and development
• Exposure on NoSQL, in-memory databases, scaled architectures.
• Hands on knowledge of Unit Testing
• Good hands-on experience with RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle.
• Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile, XP, Kanban, RUP, and UML.
• Has deep knowledge of more than one core programming language, on both frontend and backend.
• Ability to apply design patterns consistently and accurate when building per design requirements.
• Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, static code analysis, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
• Must have some experience with a Cloud provider (like AWS/Azure/GCP)
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively engage internal