Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Team Lead – 401K US Retirement
We are hiring for Retirement Plan Associate/ Team Lead – 401K UK Retirement in Bangalore
· Job Location : Bangalore
· Education Qualification : Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Commerce)/BBM/MBA
· Shifts : Night Shift (US EST hours)
· Experience : Minimum 4 - Maximum 10 years of experience
· Notice Period - Immediate to Max 30 Days only
Duties And Responsibilities
• Possess knowledge and experience of 401(K) retirement industry
• Effectively balances quality/productivity along with managing personal and team queues in order to meet department standards.
• Professionally communicates both verbally and in written format with business partners and internal clients in order to clarify and complete request.
• Maintains effective working relationships by handling peer and management interactions in a positive and cooperative manner. Maintains open dialogue with AM/Manager
• Independently analyzes and engages in the resolution process.
• Exercises sound judgement when communicating client and/or internal errors related to transaction processing to local leadership. Also, acts as a point of contact by ensuring plan data integrity and timely resolution to participant level issues.
• Provides input into the development and modification of processing procedures and interdepartmental workflow issues. Participates in initiatives designed to improve processes. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Multi-tasks, works on multiple processes in a day
• Acts as a liaison between internal departments to assist with the resolution of processing and administrative issues and communicates issues related to daily plan administration to affected internal and external clients.
• Coordinates and resolves complex exceptions generated from the system regarding cash receipts, disbursements, file maintenance, demographics, adjustments, and reporting tasks. Partners with processing teams and other internal clients to ensure resolutions are processed accurately and in accordance with plan provisions and department policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of Defined Contribution Plans preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products preferred
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work well independently as well as within a team.
· Comfortable with night shifts
• Strong poise and a professional presence when interacting with internal and external clients.
• Good time management, planning and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand and apply technical learning quickly.
• Willingness to assume greater responsibility
If interested, please share your updated resume along with below details to (HIDDEN TEXT)
Re-location to Bangalore (if-any):
Thanks & Regards,