Supervisor Managed Care Analytics
This leader has accountability and oversight, and supervises the daily activities of the departmental analytics activities. In this role, the leader sets the tone and models positive leadership behavior, while ensuring successful completion of individual and teamwork tasks, projects, and responsibilities in support of departmental and organizational goals.
- Require a Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Require a minimum of eight (8) years of healthcare financial/analytical responsibilities at a medium or large health care organization or large payor requiring a high use of critical thinking, complex analytical skills and complex modeling/analysis.
- Prefer a Master's Degree/CPA.
- Prefer previous leadership experience.
- Prefer demonstrated ability to quickly learn and utilize new systems.
- Prefer demonstrated high-level computer skills, including spreadsheet programs, word processing, database programs, and various Microsoft Office applications.
- Prefer demonstrated ability to relate well to others in a variety of functional areas, to work and maintain composure in a stressful environment, to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, problem-solve and think both creatively and analytically.
- Prefer customer service-oriented, strong interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude.
- Prefer excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills; negotiation skills, leadership and facilitation skills.
- Prefer demonstrated ability to communicate complicated financial data to all levels of management and staff.
Required License and Certs
Preferred License and Certs