People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.About the role
The Legal team sits at the heart of Revolut and it's a very important part of the business
This lovely bunch supports all other Revolut teams, helping us achieve our goals each and every day.
They're special, they're strong-willed and they work on a lot of different areas (which is not that common for an in-house role, we know, but they're just that good) ??
From structuring credit programmes to launching into new territories, the Legal team does it all! ??
You'll be supporting the Legal department on a lot of different topics.
We need someone to draft, review, negotiate and advise internal stakeholders as well as negotiate with external counterparts on commercial agreements
You'll also identify and consult on legal risks, related to the development of new products, drive all ongoing compliance review processes and so much more - all on board this rocketship.
Ready to fly us to the moon?What you'll be doing
What you'll need
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising internal stakeholders
- Negotiating with external counterparts on a variety of commercial agreements, including third party, operations, services, partnerships, and marketing agreements
- Identifying and consulting on legal risks related to the development of new products
- Liaising with specialist external counsel when it comes to new products, expansion into new market verticals and areas related to compliance, privacy, or security
- Developing and implementing processes for efficient and streamlined operations surrounding contract negotiation and processes
- Developing and maintaining form agreements, contract management systems, and other databases
- Serving as leading counsel on strategic deals, solving issues in existing commercial relationships, and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries
- Driving all ongoing compliance review processes, including necessary filings, policies and procedures
- Monitoring changes to regulatory requirements and proactively handling regulatory developments
- Providing time-sensitive support on a wide range of legal inquiries relating all aspects of the country's operations
- 3-5 years PQE
- Strong corporate experience as a private practice lawyer at a top law firm
- Strong skills in drafting legal documents (corporate documents, internal procedures)
- Solid stakeholder management and engagement skills
- To be responsible and result-oriented
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- A current practicing certificate
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral)
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .