£40,000 - £50,000 FTE
Temp to Perm
We are looking for an experienced & enthusiastic Finance Manager to join a well-established Cornwall company, initially on a contractual basis with the potential for a permanent position. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accounts professional to make a real difference within a local Cornish business.
You will be directly involved in:
* Supporting end of year & quarterly accounts.
* Assisting with designing new systems & processes, ensuring strong financial controls are in place.
* Accounts Payable / Receivable / Credit Control.
* Assisting with developing KPIs & KPI reporting.
* Cash flow management and forecasting.
* ACA/CIMA Part qualified or QBE, with Advanced Excel skills.
* Experience of systems & processes of financial control.
* Previous knowledge working with Xero is desirable.
* Experience working within construction would be highly desirable, however not essential.