Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
FP&A Analyst, High Growth Technology, Liverpool Street, £55-60k + Benefits
I am exclusively partnered with an outstanding technology business that is going through a rapid period of high growth and investment. This is a newly created position, perfect for a recently qualified accountant seeking to work in a cool and dynamic technology business.
Reporting directly to the brilliant Head of FPA you will work in close partnership with the individual budget holders and the group consolidation team to provide accurate, timely and comprehensive annual budgets as well as monthly re-forecasts. The role will require business partnering and commercial finance support to a range of senior stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly financial performance reporting packs, including analysis and commentary
- Hold monthly review meetings with budget holders and to act as a key point of contact to support the budget holders with commercial business, capital and investment proposals
- Closely partner with our senior stakeholders to support them in determining future strategy and in making informed business and commercial decisions
- Analyse and understand key and crucial processes surrounding the potential M&A activity and provide insights and data to aid decision makers
- Build robust financial models to support commercial decision making
- Challenge business managers to ensure that all ideas have been properly considered before presenting to the business
To be successful;
- Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Experience building, analysing and manipulating financial models to assess business performance
- A commercial mind and the ability to partner with business stakeholders to assist them in making well-informed commercial decisions
- Ideally experience working in high-growth and agile organisation