Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Work Location: Kochi
Interested candidates are requested to email their updated resumes to email@example.com.
What is the job like?
- As an Analyst at Media.net, your goal would be to empower engineering teams with actionable data insights, building data models, identifying and tracking performance metrics.
- You would constantly find yourself contributing to and learning from the dynamic field of analytics and decision sciences that sits at the cross section of user experience, business and technology.
- You would be responsible for solving problems end to end by defining the scope of problems, experimenting between various data driven approaches to solve for them & deep diving into data to arrive at the relevant conclusions.
- Delivering world class product is our core and it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values and our users. At media.net, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverable
- Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Studying the competition to see what is already on the market, and what upgrades can be introduced to create a better or more useful product.
- Have experimentation at the core of what you do. You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
- Monitoring the product performance across different markets and come up with insights
- 1-4 years of experience as a Data/Product Analyst
- Strong analytical skills and basic understanding of Web 2.0 concepts
- Strong writing skills to create reports about target markets and product opportunities
- Ability to synthesise complex data into actionable goals
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
- Advanced Standard Query Language (SQL) skills
- Clear Mind + Obsession to Simplify + Data Driven. We strive to be thoughtful.
Benefits and Culture:
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!