Sphera is a leading global provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and risk management software, data and consulting services with a focus on Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S), Operational Risk Management and Product Stewardship. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
We are a portfolio company of Blackstone, operating like a tech company having over $100 million in annual revenue, with more than 3,000 customers, and operate in 70+ countries.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 1000 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
Our software allows customers to automate processes, monitor emissions, ensure regulatory compliance, and track chemical inventory throughout the lifecycle.
At Sphera, it is more than just a job. If you are looking to help change the world and challenge status quo while growing your career, you might find some interesting opportunities to pursue whether for you or to refer a colleague.
· Scrum/Agile based development of a SaaS Application
· Technical Design/Build/Unit Testing of new features
· Analysis and Refactoring of existing source code
· Analyze requirements, suggest concepts, and assess development efforts
· Application Modernization using Microsoft Azure skillset (5+ years experience)
· Primary experience - C#, .NET, VB.NET
· Experience with Azure and Azure Devops
· Experience with SQL - writing procedures, sql queries/scripts
· Experience with APIs (REST)
· Application of Software Design Patterns and Best Practices
· Knowledge of optimizing performance for enterprise software
· Experience or knowledge of SaaS Product Development
· Knowledge of mobile development