The profile requires the candidate to steer and control the growth of the solution and responsible for the overall product roadmap as per the organization strategy. It involves collaborating with stakeholders across the organization from streams such as Marketing, Sales, Product Engineering, Delivery and Finance among others to create a cohesive unit that delivers the right product experience.
• Research Product use cases identify the relevant personas suitable for engagement while product outreach is conducted. Develop and support the Go to Market Strategy with a cohesive product vision and objective goals for the product on its market launch
• Study the market with Product placement, competition presence and similar products with comparable features and create the relevant inward-looking content for product strategy
• Formulate Product strategy with inputs from internal and external stakeholders by driving market research and conversations with Sales and product teams
• Actively participate in product demonstrations to drive the right use cases and effectively communicate the product offerings to prospects
• Liaise between the market and product team to ensure timely feedback on the competition and any relevant information from prospects and customers.
• Support the Contracting process by providing functional inputs on scope of work, seek resolution from legal and finance teams and other internal stakeholders
• Ensure Delivery management is supported adequately by allocating the right resources for delivery for each customer signup.
• Monitor the usage trends and interact with the strategic customers to provide the requisite support to the customers
• Work closely with customers to enhance delivery and support infrastructure and processes
• Resolve any customer queries and ensure agreed SLAs are met by the delivery team. Work with internal stakeholders for any exception handling
• Knowledge of working with information and data products in Sales & Marketing use case is good to have
• /MBA (Finance/ Operations/Marketing) with 1 -3 years of product experience