Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Hubilo is a leading virtual event solution company focused on fostering greater human connection through the reimagination of events. Our platform, built with the largest set of engagement features in the industry, makes events more inclusive, accessible, and meaningful. Whether in-person or virtual, event organizers turn to Hubilo for our powerful yet intuitive event technologies, offering our clients an end-to-end event solution with dedicated customer support and proven market leadership.
Fostering greater human connection isn’t just what we do-it’s who we are. As a pioneer in virtual experiences, we believe accessibility, diversity and work-life balance sparks innovation and competitive advantages in a competitive industry.
Location : Remote
Experience : 10+ years
- Essential Functions of the Job:
- Develop robust automation frameworks, libraries, utilities for UI automation, API automation and Performance/Load testing.
- Research on new tools, methodologies to improve the overall productivity of teams
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines, distributed test systems.
- Help the team in troubleshooting the development of test strategies, plans for new features
- Implement Standards, Best practices related to test Automation
- Guide / mentor QA engineers and ensure best practices are followed
- Work with project stakeholders to determine the appropriate quality initiatives to implement during development life cycles
- Review requirements/specifications and define automated test solutions
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Expertise in Creating Web Automation Frameworks with Cypress/Selenium/TestNG/Mocha
- Expertise in setting up Automation Suites in CI/CD Environment
- Experience developing API automated testing solutions using RestAssured, Mocha or any related tools
- Experience in designing automation strategies for UI and API automation
- Experience in designing performance and load tests, testing distributed applications for performance and load by using tools like JMeter.
- Experience/Knowledge of mobile automation and code coverage tools
- Experience with testing large enterprise, high-traffic and multi-tier applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations under pressure
- Familiarity / experience in Security testing/tools.
- Good understanding of the latest technologies and tools.