- Lead user interface design, development and implementation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud projects
- Hands on UI Development using SFCC best practices
- Work with the team to estimate the work
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Serve as a UI/Front-End Developer on assigned projects and accounts
- Collaborate with design team members to shape user experiences that utilize the latest technology, tools, and techniques.
- Provide reliable time estimates and produce high quality work within those estimates.
- Actively participate in the build-out of various web, ecommerce and mobile applications.
- Build and maintain knowledge of contemporary web, e-commerce, and mobile technologies and best practices.
- Learn emerging e-commerce languages, platforms, best practices, and 3rd party integrations.
· Experience with SFCC platform.
· SFRA experience preferred
· Understanding of mobile and web-based design constraints, editors, browser platforms, and their differences along with the experience to develop and code accordingly.
· Self-directed; able to manage and prioritize concurrent responsibilities.
· Flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to provide thoughts and insight throughout the development process
· Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science
· At least 3-5 years of professional experience required