Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code. You will also support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their software issues.
Position Title: Oracle Apex Developer
Work: Hybrid Model
- Should have 2-5 years of Experience in Oracle APEX, PL/SQL.
- Will be responsible majorly for Oracle APEX code development and maintenance.
- Create and maintain Apex pages, Master/Detail Forms, Interactive Grids, Interactive reports, Apex Collections etc.
- Demonstrated experience with custom theming, custom interactive reporting and dynamic actions.
- Design and develop various relational databases.
- Experience in Oracle with SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Views, Data Dictionary, external tables, indexing, Cursors, Constraints, Job Scheduling, Materialized Views.
- Monitor and recommend changes if required to all PL/ SQL packages and stored procedures.
- Maintain and enforce SQL and PL/SQL development coding standards and best practices.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technical documentation, user documentation, and process guidelines.
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, business stakeholders, and clients.