Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Functional Business Analyst
Understand business requirements and convert them into system development specifications. Compose BRDs, HLDs, ERDs / Wireframes (applicable). Work alongside architects and tech leads in tandem with clients.
- Software product and project development.
- Requirement capturing & documentation (BRD / FRD / Scoping / Wireframing)
- Internal progress review and pre UAT testing
- Client training and hand over to the client and assist in UAT
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering / Technology (Computer Science) or equivalent. Masters in Business Administration would be an added advantage
Expected Work Experience: 1 to 4 years with a minimum of 1 year as a Business Analyst.
- Assist in client or prospect discussions and understand their business processes with relevant probing and capture requirements.
- Map the client’s business needs into the system features being implemented.
- Work closely with the technical project team members to track the functional progress and escalate any deviation to the program manager or the architect.
- Work closely with the client to ensure no gaps / scope creep comes in from capturing to delivering the project.
- Responsible for understanding project requirements, and help in design and develop systems to meet the requirements as discussed with the clients
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated projects.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and exposure to program management tools such as JIRA and Project planning tools would be an added advantage.
- Extremely effective communication skills with an ability to hold a client discussion and manage the interactions independently.
- Should have a passion of solving business and real world problems with effective system & solutions
- Should be a PASSIONATE about work and delivering quality results.
- Strong in problem solving skills.
- This position is NOT for Data Analytics.
- Possibility of work from home (if NOT residing in DELHI NCR)
- May need to overlap with US hours (for few days a week)