Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Informatica Metadata Developer
Job opening in one of the MNCs in Pune.
Experience- 7+ years
Role: Informatica Metadata Developer/Admin
The Enterprise Data Quality team for is responsible for ensuring data is of the highest quality and is fit for purpose to support business and analytic uses. The team works to identify and prioritize opportunities for data quality improvement, develops strategic mitigation plans and coordinates remediation activities with O&T and the business owner.
As a Data Quality Engineer, you will:
- Assist in the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test.
- Develop within Informatica EDC installation that currently scans and profiles all data in enterprise (approximately 600 apps).
- Leverage industry standard practices to develop policies, guidelines, tools, metrics, and standards for managing metadata and data quality.
- Perform research and designs for new metadata profiling/domain discovery functions using Informatica Analyst and IDQ.
- Implement policies, guidelines, tools, metrics, and standards for managing metadata.
- Actively participate in related technical and programmatic meetings and working groups.
- Identify and mitigate data quality issues by designing new measures.
- Work with peer to onboard up to 50 apps/month
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
All about you:
- Experience in data integration, preferably on Informatica platform.
- Experience on Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog platform.
- Informatica Data Quality experience and query optimization is essential.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Strong communicator who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Strong knowledge on designing, developing and deploying application using Informatica developer tool
- Experience Shell scripting and Informatica command lines such as PMCMD, INFACMD
- Experience in reference data collection, maintenance for reuse of fixes
- 3+ years of Informatica platform experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Informatica Data Catalog and Data Quality development.
- Experience using Informatica MDM, IDD, or Data Domain Discovery functions.
- 2+ years of PL/SQL experience, SQL, Oracle.
- Ability to work with business partners documenting all mappings, mapplets, and desired data quality rules in detail.
- Can collaborate with multiple teams to gather requirements around data quality and propose the optimization of these rules where needed
- Solid experience designing data matching patterns, defining best matching algorithms, and identifying data duplication discrepancies
- Ability to create/communicate data quality scorecards to support data remediation
- Migrate objects from IDQ to EDC for scorecard visibility
- Proficient at writing SQL queries and verifying the results. Experience leveraging Impala or comparable Hadoop query interface.
- Experience on handling critical production data issues, handle hot fixes and patches