Description - External
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of AM, Master Data Management
We are looking for professionals to work on Master Data Management and Execute MDM requests from different data domains, Adhoc request and daily activities.
• Understand priorities basis client requirements and follow purchase procedures as per compliance and spend limits.
• Handle requisition backlog and ensure timely PO release to suppliers.
• Develop RFX document and co-ordinate with suppliers for low-value purchase completion. Develop comparatives in RFQ / RFP documents.
• Negotiate prices manually or through e-auctions.
• Co-ordinate with various partners to gain approvals wherever required.
• Balance multiple partners including category managers, requestors, inventory control.
• Support knowledge sharing, standard methodology and dissemination of information across the Procurement department by developing Best Practice mentorship and resolve and coordinate any operational day to day issues with the suppliers, requestors, category buyers.
• Graduate (in any field)
• Good English language skills (verbal and written)
• Experience with several master data technologies ex: SAP MDM, Information Steward, Winshuttle and Informatica
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.