Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
JOB CODE: 413172
JAMF Pro Suite, Mac, Apple
- Minimum 8+years experience in a Mac enterprise environment
- Experience in a large environment including a developer/designer community
- Experience in a Mac environment that exists in a predominately Windows infrastructure
- Industry certificates: Apple and JAMF (ACTC, ACSA, CCT, CCA, CJA, CMA)
- Bachelor or Associates degree in computer science, IT or related field from an accredited college.
- Client/Server imaging: JAMF Pro Provisioning.
- Participate in implementation of Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) for supported countries & implement non-DEP solutions for alternate countries.
- Manage licensed applications using JAMF Pro and Volume Purchase Program
- Address global aspects of the Mac platform including multi-language considerations, regional configurations, etc.
- Seek opportunities to continually improve services and add value for customers
- Cooperate transversally within the organization.
- Application packaging: JAMF Software’s JAMF Pro Suite, Apple’s developer tools
- Deployments and Distribution: JAMF Software’s JAMF Pro Suit
- Scripting: Shell (Bash) and AppleScript.
- Analyzing, testing, and engineering new hardware and software
- Advanced troubleshooting of Mac client issues