This role will be based in Noida office for WSP iCRC – ME and will report to the Middle East Finance Operations Manager. Finance Operations includes Accounts Payable, Payroll, RPA and Payment Operations. DFOM will be responsible for assisting Finance Operations in managing daily activities, driving process improvements and providing support to the Finance Operations Manager.
• Detailed review of all processes which are part of Finance Operations, ensuring that they are properly documented and current.
• Drive process improvements - Generate ideas, prepare business cases, and present to management proposals for bringing both efficiencies and improved control across Finance Operations.
• Review the Management Information provided by all areas of Finance Operations, analyse and propose improved, insightful, timely, concise reporting to assist effective management.
• Work closely with the ME Business Systems Team to understand the capabilities of the Team and utilse the Digital Systems Approval Board (DSAB) to drive the improved Management Reporting.
• Actively participate in NI52-109 Control Audit. Act as Control Assessor for selected controls working closely with the Middle East Financial Controller.
• Assist the RPA team in driving RPA projects, preparing the necessary documentation, presenting in the required forums in accordance with RPA Project Life Cycle and acting as RPA champion for ME Shared Services
• Ability to provide back up for the Finance Operations Manager as and when required
• Support Finance Operations Month End activities (e.g. Review of Bank Reconciliation, AP/GL reconciliation, intercompany reconciliations)
• Ensure timely completion of month end activities for Finance Operations in accordance with the month end calendar.
Bachelor of Commerce,Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting),Bachelor of Commerce (Honours),Bachelor of Commerce (Pass) Chartered accountants,Master of Business Administration,Master in Business Finance