The Company :
Egon Zehnder is a preeminent leadership advisory firm, with more than 400 consultants in 69 offices and 41 countries spanning Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.
We are a trusted advisor to senior leaders and boards at the helm of many of the world's most respected organizations, with clients ranging from the largest corporations to emerging growth companies, private equity firms, government and regulatory bodies, and major educational and cultural institutions (https://www.egonzehnder.com)
Global Technology Services (GTS)
GTS is part of Digital-IT team established 13 years ago in Gurgaon, India to provide technology support and rollout digital initiatives to 40 plus global offices. Digital IT has mainly 4 key pillars Functional IT, Digital Applications, work smarter and Infrastructure & cyber resilience to support business and to take lead on digital transformation initiatives with the total strength of 300+ team members across the globe.
- The application Architect is responsible for driving the architecture and design for Egon Zehnder large-scale, Intranet and Internet-based applications.
- The Architect will work as a leading member of the Product Development team and, more specifically, the application development team to support and enhance the application architecture and the framework.
- The Architect will predominantly be occupied with researching new tools and technologies and asked to come up with recommendations on how they can be used in Egon Zehnder applications.
- The Architect will also be expected to actively participate in design and implementation of projects bearing a high degree of technical complexity and/or scalability and performance significance.
- Work closely with various IT functions and Legal team to ensure that technical knowledge is maintained, and that Release management and other deployments can be accurately and timely answered
- Collaborate cross-functionally with roles such as IT infrastructure, Digital/application development, and Legal to identify and highlight gaps and risks around Cybersecurity and Data Protection such as GDPR
Experience and Skills required
- At least 2 years of experience in Design and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and Tools Migration and consolidation using one or more of the DevOps tools/technologies.
- Play a vital role in the design of applications ready for production, staging, QA and cloud infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Evaluate tools for CI-CD pipeline and set up the same across production, QA and development environments.
- Specification, design, development, and debugging of large Internet scale and high-performance service-based web applications and frameworks
- Create re-usable frameworks through hands-on development and unit-testing
- Document technical designs using flow charts, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, database schemas, descriptive software component documentation, and wireframes.
- Help guide the technology directions by recommending specific technologies to pursue, suggesting training and staff development activities, and monitoring the Egon Zehnder roadmap. Keep an eye on technical ecosystem and propose remedies and code refactoring as and when required.
- Work closely with the implementation teams of the various product lines to ensure that architectural standards and best practices are being followed consistently across all Egon Zehnder applications
- Contribute to tools that help increase developer productivity through automation.
- Stakeholder management with an ability to gain others support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Escalate issues/risks pro-actively to appropriate stakeholders.
- Regularly communicate status and challenges to team members and management.
Strong communication, organizational skills, and impeccable attention to detail, time & task management skills.
Benefits which makes us unique :
At EZ, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Egon Zehnder can mean for you!
Benefits Highlights: 5 Days working, Work from Home, Reward and Recognition, Employee friendly policies, Personnel development and training, Health Benefits, Accident Insurance, Gender Diversity
Potential Growth for you!
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with the Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
Due to high volume, we will only be contacting applicants who align most closely with our required qualifications. The Recruiting team at Egon Zehnder will retain your application materials and may contact you regarding future opportunities.
Egon Zehnder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.