As a Full Stack Python Developer, your primary responsibilities will be – design and develop, maintain and enhance applications that fall under the purview of the data science team in the company.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team will be working on.
- Write/Review Code every day in addition to pairing with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improvements to code quality across the team
- Ensure all code is thoroughly covered by automated tests and that all features meet quality checks before deployment.
- Contributing to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Mobile, DevOps, UX, Data Science, Data Engineering, QA etc.) to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Research new technologies and tools and share your learning with the rest of the team.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including new hires.
- 2+ years of experience
- Proficient in Python programming
- Experience working with and designing REST APIs
- HTML5, CSS3, MongoDB or any other NoSQL DB
- Experience with Angular/React native
- Good experience of working on the UNIX-like operating system and Shell-scripting.
- Experience working with docker containers
- Bonus: Knowledge/Experience working with ML packages scikit learn,Knowledge in basic data wrangling techniques and packages like pandas
Cloudphysician is a healthcare company reimagining the delivery of critical care through patient-centric solutions. We use our advanced technology, designed and developed in-house, to increase access to care, all across the globe.
Our Care Center, based in Bangalore, is staffed 24/7 by a highly qualified and trained critical care team that includes super-specialist doctors, nurses, dieticians, and pharmacologists. The clinical team uses our proprietary platform, RADAR, to connect to hospital ICUs to oversee and manage the care of critically ill patients across multiple regions. RADAR, built by our team of technology experts, incorporates automation, computer vision, real-time video, and data analytics to help expert care providers connect to and provide care to patients.
As of March 2022, we have cared for nearly 40,000 intensive care patients across 16 states in India and saved numerous lives. Learn more at: www.cloudphysician.net.