About The Company
Bhanzu has been started by 4 math enthusiasts to spark the curiosity for math amongst young minds. We envision eradicating global math phobia and changing the way students perceive math for a better world.
We have a fabulous team of Math teachers and trainers, who aim and work relentlessly towards ensuring high-quality live sessions for the students. We are looking for aspiring teachers with the right mindset and skills to join us in our vision to change the way students perceive math the Bhanzu way!
Roles and responsibilities
1. Deliver live sessions online in a comprehensive manner to students between grades K-12
and are expected to prepare well in advance the sessions
2. Should make the live classes interactive, exciting, engaging and brings a fun learning
environment to the classroom
3. Should be open to getting trained and retrained as per the Bhanzu’s way of teaching and
improvise the learning in the live sessions
4. Conduct course-related activities like training for other teachers, conducting Parents
Teacher Meet, attending training sessions
5. Adhere to the Bhanzu way of learning and the company policies
6. Responsible to work and engage in coming up with new activities, tests, assignments etc
7. Consistent availability during chosen class hours and hand-holding students in their
Job Requirements and Offerings
Educational Requirements: Should have completed a specialization in mathematics or possess SME in mathematics. (B.Sc./M.Sc./B.A./M.A in math/statistics/economics are strongly preferred)
1. Strong understanding of math content and pedagogy and work experience in
teaching/tutoring math (at least 1 year)
2. An affinity for math, strong logical reasoning skills, patience and passion for teaching
3. Basic computer literacy, knowledge of excel, basic google tools
4. Excellent communication skills and has the Energy/Sense of Humor, ability to keep the
class engaging and online persona/presence
5. Be Gritty and willing to work hard and smart to get the job done
6. Excellent command over written and oral communication (English)
7. Has the energy and ability to work with a young and energetic team
Brownie Points for:
Experience in Ed-Tech, online presence on platforms like
Perks and Benefits:
A competitive salary package in the industry, 100% REMOTE, flexible
working hours, getting to work closely with the World’s fastest human calculator and some
of the brightest minds in the education industry.
Sounds like a match? If yes, APPLY NOW!